For the last 30 years, residential transactions have included a Good Faith Estimate, Truth-in-Lending
Disclosure, and a HUD Settlement. Well that is all about to change! This 2 HR CE class focuses on these
changes from a Realtor perspective, and how they might affect closing times as well as possible delays.
Be prepared to better assist your buyers and sellers!
- Everybody expects a smooth closing!
- Your next closing will most likely be governed by the new TRID rules.
- What do the new TRID rules mean to you and your commission?
- Do you know what this means to your customer and how it changes the landscape of the transaction?
- It’s so important that you understand the new layout of the land from loan application to closing.
Come learn the top 5 ways to work with your closing partners and make sure YOU are not the one causing a delay in closing.
Class is Tuesday November 10, 2015 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
2 CE Credits and the cost FREE.
Class is located at Canyon Title DTC, 8400 E Crescent Parkway, Ste 550, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
**To RSVP, please visit CanyonTitle.com/Events or Click Here.
See you there,